For photon dominance on large surfaces, it is worth installing the Wingcommander. With a brute 300 watts, this reference setup can provide a good square metre of bloom lighting. Thanks to the simple but well thought-out design, we can offer this highly efficient lamp at an attractive price.
For cultivation areas over 130 cm side length, the XT version can achieve even better illumination. For this purpose, side profiles with a length of 120 cm are used.
- 315 Watt power consumption (dimmable 0-100%)
- PPF: 920 µmol/s
- PPE: 2.85 µmol/y (system); 3.0 µmol/y (module)
- Dimensions: 1000 x 320 x 65 mm (option: 1200 x 320 x 65 mm)
- Spectrum 3500K + 660 nm
Scope of delivery
- 3 x FLUXshield Silver
- MEAN WELL ELGC-300-L-AB
- 1 x potentiometer in housing
- Schuko lead & cable connector
- Solid single wire (red, black, white) for connecting the modules
- Wago terminals with case
- 2 x aluminium profile 1000 x 20 x 20 mm (Option: 1200 x 20 x 20 mm)
- 2 x aluminium profile 280 x 20 x 20 mm
- Brackets, screws and sliding blocks to mount everything
- Suspension eyelets
- CSC Cable Clips
- 4 pieces Rope Ratchet Hanger
PAR map 120×60 cm
The Wingcommander 300W Kit, 40 cm distance
Average PPFD 987 µmol/m²/s
Further measurement data in the Crescience PAR database.