Attention, illustration may differ. For scope of delivery see product description!
The Noon - 385 nm UV Booster
With the Noon, we offer a simple way to equip existing lamps with an extended spectrum. This spectrum extension is suitable for use in the flowering phase on areas up to 0.75 m².Ultraviolet radiation is hardly visible to the human eye, but has remarkable effects in plant culture.
- UV stimulates the formation of secondary plant substances, e.g. antioxidants, terpenes and other sought-after ingredients
- Controls or inhibits the growth in length, useful when plants tend to stretch
Specifications UV Booster
The Noon is operated with a Mean Well LCM-25. This power supply can be adjusted to the desired current intensity by means of dip switches. At full load (900 mA) the power consumption is about 28 W. Additionally a Potentiometer can be connected for dimming 0-100%
- Consumption: approx. 28 W
- Photon current: ~47 µmol
- Radiant power: ~14.5 W
- LED chips: Luminus SST-10-UV
Scope of delivery
- 2x APEXengine 385
- Mean Well LCM-25
- Supply line with Euro plug
- massive single conductor
- 28 cm aluminium profile 4040 with end caps
Options - Kit extension for ...
- Halo or El Salvador - 30 cm with 2x angle and attachment, without end caps
- Triple Bar - 48 cm with 2x angle and fastening, without end caps)
- Mounting accessories (screws & sliding blocks)
- Strain relief kit
- 4x eyebolts for suspension