The Estate - FLUXengine x4
The Estate is a highly efficient ensemble of four FLUXengine LM301H LED modules and a 150W Mean Well driver. The wide aluminium profiles ensure good cooling and enable upgrading with additional modules. For example, four additional APEXstrips can be mounted.
incl. VAT plus Shipping fees may apply.
Delivery time: 1-3 workdays
International shipping varies.
Country of delivery for tax calculation:
FLUXengine x4 Kit
The Estate is the new, slimmer version of our popular FLUXengine x4 reference design. The new flat profiles save space and offer the possibility to expand the setup to multiple channels with APEXstrips. This is where our modular system comes into its own.
The kit requires approx. 160 watts at the socket. With this you can achieve almost 1000 µmol/m²s PPFD on 60×60 cm. Light-hungry short-day plants will love it!
This kit contains all parts you need to build and operate a FLUXengine rig like in the picture. The only tools you need are a knife and a hexagon wrench (e.g. Allen key).
Installation is to be carried out by qualified personnel only. For a plug-in lamp, please contact us.
- 160 Watt power consumption (dimmable 0-100%)
- PPF: 460 µmol/s
- PPE: 2.8 µmol/J (system); 3.0 µmol/J (module)
- Dimensions: 520 x 550 x 65 mm
- Spectrum 3500K
Scope of delivery
- 4 x FLUXengine Evo with silicone coating
- MEAN WELL XLG-150-M-AB
- Schuko mains lead
- 2 x 2 m rigid single wire (white & black) for connecting the modules
- 2 x Wago connector with case
- 2 x aluminium profile 80 x 20 x 480 mm
- 2 x aluminium profile 20 x 20 x 440 mm
- Brackets, screws and sliding blocks to mount everything
- Cover caps, cable clips
- Suspension eyelets
- Dimmer (Crescience Cased Potentiometer)
- 4x Grow LED Hanger
PAR-Map 60×60 cm
The Estate, 25 cm distance
Average PPFD 936 µmol/m²/s
Further measurement data in the Crescience PAR database.