Attention, illustration may differ. For scope of delivery see product description!
The Dawn - 730 nm Far Red Booster
With the Dawn, we offer a simple way to equip existing lamps with an extended spectrum. This addition to the spectrum is suitable for use in the flowering phase on areas up to 0.5 m². Far red is hardly visible to the human eye, but has remarkable effects in plant culture.
- Fernrot influences the photomorphogenesis, i.e. the growth form of the plant
- Far red radiation together with red light causes an increased photosynthesis (Emerson effect)
- Use as end-of-day lighting promotes conversion of phytochromes
Specifications Far Red Booster
The Dawn is operated with a Mean Well LCM-25. This power supply can be adjusted to the desired current intensity by means of dip switches. At full load (900 mA) the power consumption is about 18 W. Additionally a Potentiometer can be connected for dimming 0-100%
- Consumption: approx. 18 W
- Photon current: ~31 µmol
- LED Chips: Osram Oslon SSL
Scope of delivery
- 2x APEXengine 730
- Mean Well LCM-25
- Supply line with Euro plug
- massive single conductor
- 28 cm aluminium profile 4040 with end caps
Options - Kit extension for ...
- Halo or El Salvador - 30 cm with 2x angle and attachment, without end caps
- Triple Bar - 48 cm with 2x angle and fastening, without end caps)
- Mounting accessories (screws & sliding blocks)
- Strain relief kit
- 4x eyebolts for suspension