APEXstrip 730 Mk II
Far red radiation at 730 nm is a real miracle weapon for plant lighting.
- proven for speeding up transition into flowering
- In combination with deep-red light, photosynthesis becomes more efficient, the so-called "light". Emerson effect
- as a "sleeping light" it promotes the reconversion of phytochromes
Out of stock
incl. VAT plus Shipping fees may apply.
Delivery time: 1-3 workdays
International shipping varies.
Country of delivery for tax calculation:
APEXstrip 730 Mk II Far Red LED module with Osram Osconiq
- 4 pcs Top Bin Osram Osconiq GF QSSPA 1.24 Far Red LEDs
- 730 nm
- Efficiency up to 3.4 µmol/y @350 mA
- up to 8 Watts
- max. 1 A
- plugable connector (WAGO 2060)
- 480 x 20 x 6.5 mm (L x W x H)
- recommended for use with constant current sources (LED Drivers)